to inspire our students to think critically, act responsibly,
and discover a passion for lifelong learning
MPH Core Values
- We are dedicated to the pursuit of distinguishable academic excellence.
- We cultivate passionate, accomplished and invested teachers who challenge students to become inquisitive and independent learners.
- We build self-confidence, respect, integrity, and strength of character throughout all grades.
- We stimulate intellectual, emotional, social and physical development – we teach the whole child.
- We believe children learn best in a caring, close-knit community that values diversity.
- We foster a love of learning through creative problem-solving and critical thinking.
- We strive to attract bright, motivated students who are prepared to partner with teachers and classmates to foster a mutually supportive learning environment.
- We prepare students to become responsible contributors to the local and global community.