Manlius Pebble Hill has a long-standing commitment to the principles of equal employment opportunity. In keeping with this commitment, we will continue recruitment, employment, compensation, terms, conditions, and privileges of employment of qualified persons without regard to gender, race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Individuals shall be judged solely on their job-related aptitude, training, skills, and performance.
This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employees for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status.
1. Admissions & Parent Relations Associate
The Manlius Pebble Hill Office of Admissions carries out a multitude of strategies to achieve annual enrollment targets. Our friendly, dynamic team works to recruit the area’s brightest, most talented students, and shepherds their families through the admissions process with the highest level of customer service and attention to detail.
The Admissions & Parent Relations Associate reports to the Director of Admissions and contributes to the efficient functioning of the Admissions Office through a wide variety of responsibilities. The position requires the highest level of confidentiality, professional demeanor, and commitment to providing exemplary customer service. The ability to prioritize a variety of projects and meet deadlines is essential. Previous experience in an admissions setting is desirable.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Execute office procedures in accordance with the School’s recruitment, application, and reenrollment seasons.
- Maintain a high level of outreach to prospective families, guide applicants through the admissions process, and communicate admissions/financial aid decisions.
- Schedule and conduct campus tours.
- Assist with special events, including Admissions Open Houses, New Family Orientation, and other recruitment events.
- Coordinate visit days for prospective students, and oversee the Student Ambassador Program.
- Oversee the Parent Ambassador Program to support enrollment and mentoring of new families and retention of current families.
- Develop a comprehensive and intentional strategy for the role of Parent Relations at the School.
- Serve as primary liaison for the Parents’ Association, provide support to the Parents’ Association Executive Committee, and serve as a resource for parents of currently enrolled students.
- As needed, assist Director with financial aid reviews to achieve enrollment targets.
Applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references to Nicole Cicoria, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com.
Immediate opening for experienced school custodian, evening shift (3 – 11:30 p.m.) responsible for cleaning and sanitizing classrooms, bathrooms, and common areas in a fast-paced environment. Light maintenance duties may be required, as well as moving and lifting heavy objects. Must be able to lift 20 lbs. overhead. This is a full-time, year-round, benefits eligible position; $13.00/hr.
Please respond to this listing by sending resume and letter of interest to Amy Critz, firstname.lastname@example.org.