How does your gift to MPH help us rise?
As members of this school community, we take every student’s experience as our personal responsibility. We also understand that creating such a life-transforming education requires considerable resources. Our primary source of revenue is tuition, but tuition alone does not cover the full cost of educating each child, and the School relies on philanthropy to cover that gap.
Each year, support for MPH comes from many generous donors including alumni, current parents, parents of alumni, grandparents, trustees, faculty, staff, and friends. Every gift, regardless of size, helps ensure that we maintain the levels of excellence for our students so they can continue exploring, debating, discovering, and creating.
Because foundations and other philanthropic organizations consider participation levels when deciding to give to MPH, even seemingly small gifts truly matter. Gifts can be made any time during our fiscal year, which runs July 1 – June 30.
Click on MPH Rising to see where your gift can have the most impact.
- Credit card – You can make a one-time gift or set-up a monthly payments easily online.
- Venmo @MPHschool
- Check – Send checks by mail to:
Manlius Pebble Hill School – Development
5300 Jamesville Road
Syracuse, NY 13224
- Stock – Gifts of stock can be made anytime. Please contact Kelly Rose, director of philanthropy and engagement, to request additional information.
- Wire Transfer – contact Kelly Rose, director of development for account information to complete a transfer, firstname.lastname@example.org 315.446.2452 ext. 112.
- Planned Giving – Looking for a way to leave a legacy at MPH? Consider joining the Tree of Life by including MPH in your estate plans. If you are interested in receiving additional information or have questions about the Tree of Life at MPH, please contact Kelly Rose, director of philanthropy and engagement at email@example.com, 315.446.2452, ext. 112.