Manlius Pebble Hill has a long-standing commitment to the principles of equal employment opportunity. In keeping with this commitment, we will continue recruitment, employment, compensation, terms, conditions, and privileges of employment of qualified persons without regard to gender, race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Individuals shall be judged solely on their job-related aptitude, training, skills, and performance.
This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employees for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status.
1. Modified Basketball Head Coach, Boys
Manlius Pebble Hill School is seeking a Head Boys Modified Basketball coach. The ideal candidate will bring previous coaching or playing experience in basketball. MPH is looking for a candidate who is willing to develop the program, while maintaining the mission and integrity of the School. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, practice planning, player development, and supporting all aspects of the MPH school community. The candidate must be willing to support student academic expectations, responsibilities, and achievements. Please send resume, references, and any other supporting documents to Jim Ryan, Manlius Pebble Hill Director of Athletics at email@example.com.
2. Driver Education Instructor
Manlius Pebble Hill School seeks an MV-283 card holder for our Driver Education program. Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license. Position requires a background check. Competitive salary. Full time or part time position. Full time position is benefits eligible. Email resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Administrative Assistant (part-time), Office of Admissions
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Director of Admission and contributes to the effective and efficient functioning of the Admissions Office through a wide variety of responsibilities. This part-time position requires the highest level of confidentiality, professional demeanor, and a commitment to providing exemplary customer service. The ability to carry out several tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines despite interruptions is essential. Administrative experience within an educational setting is strongly preferred, as are proficiency with data entry and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
Hours range between 10-15 hours per week and vary depending upon the admission cycle. Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist Admissions team with standard office procedures in accordance with the Admissions Office annual calendar, and provide support for recruiting and enrolling new students.
- Create applicant files and regularly update applicant records in the admissions database throughout the enrollment season.
- Export and manipulate data from admissions database to support Admissions Office weekly, monthly and annual reporting. Assist Director of Admission with creation of reports to review enrollment history and forecast admissions trends.
- Assist with communications to parents throughout the admissions process. This includes facilitating completion of the application file, scheduling prospective student tours and visits, and creating/sending acceptance packets for newly admitted students and New Student Packets for newly enrolled families.
- Collaborate with Admissions team to conduct the annual renrollment process by creating and sending renrollment packets and processing completed reenrollment materials.
- Assist with planning and execution of Admissions events, including Open Houses and Orientation.
- Coordinate annual transportation audit and submit bus requests to local school districts by April 1 deadline. Assist with any transportation needs that arise during the school year by communicating with local districts.
- Help field Admissions phone calls and e-mails and respond to incoming correspondence and inquiries.
- Responsible for light reception duties, occasionally directing visitors and assisting with Reception Office coverage as needed.
- Occasionally, may be asked to conduct campus tours during peak season or when Admission is unavailable.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references to Nicole Cicoria, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com.
4. Maintenance Technician
Immediate day-shift opening in local independent school maintenance department. Responsible for carpentry, painting, and equipment & facilities repair. Successful staff members work well in a team environment and take initiative for additional work. Local travel is required. Must be able to lift 20 lbs. overhead. Some nights and weekends are required for special events, snow removal, and security checks. All employees must pass background check. This is an hourly, full-time, year round, benefits eligible position, reporting to the Facilities Manager. Please send resume and letter of interest to Amy Critz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate opening for experienced school custodian, evening shift (3 – 11:30 p.m.) responsible for cleaning and sanitizing classrooms, bathrooms, and common areas in a fast-paced environment. Light maintenance duties may be required, as well as moving and lifting heavy objects. Must be able to lift 20 lbs. overhead. This is a full-time, year-round, benefits eligible position; $13.00/hr.
Please respond to this listing by sending resume and letter of interest to Amy Critz, email@example.com.