MPH maintains a long-held and deeply felt commitment to creating a school community that fully reflects the diverse world in which we live and learn. We are always seeking qualified students who would benefit from the vigorous academics and vibrant community at MPH—regardless of their family’s ability to pay tuition.
We seek students who:
- demonstrate exceptional commitment to academics and extra-curricular activities.
- maintain a cumulative average of B+ or higher (3.4 on a GPA scale).
- will be entering grades 9, 10, or 11 in fall 2017.
- require financial assistance to afford MPH’s yearly tuition.
Manlius Pebble Hill School has provided generations of students with a truly transformative educational experience—one that shapes today’s promising young minds into tomorrow’s thinkers, innovators, and leaders. We call it “the MPH effect.” And we strive to extend the MPH effect to students from across Syracuse and from all walks of life, through a wide variety of financial assistance and variable tuition plans.
Trustee Scholarships are available on a limited basis, and the number of available scholarships can vary from year to year. To be considered, please email email@example.com and supply the following:
- the candidate’s name and current grade
- parental contact information
- a few sentences briefly describing the student’s academic and/or extracurricular strengths and explaining why s/he would thrive at Manlius Pebble Hill School.
An MPH team member will then contact you to discuss this opportunity with the candidate and his/her family, and if scholarships are available, supply the proper application packet. We look forward to reaching bright, eager minds across Syracuse—from any zip code, every neighborhood, and all socioeconomic backgrounds.